How are orders packed and shipped?
Selling and shipping high quality meat is what we do every day. We’re certain you’ll love our products and our great service. If you have any concerns, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. We guarantee frozen product within 6 months of delivery. See our article here on how to store your SRF products.
- Weight: Our products are priced to meet a minimum weight. *Products can vary in size and arrive larger than advertised.
- Condition: Your order will arrive in ideal condition, either frozen or partially frozen. *Dry aged items always arrive fresh, packed with gel packs.
- Accuracy: You will receive the product you order, and it will be the size indicated on our site or larger.
- Timeliness: We work to deliver on the exact delivery date requested, but we are at the mercy of transit delays beyond our control. Your order may arrive +/- 1 day from the requested date. We package your order with ample insulation and cooling elements for safe transport if an additional day is required
Please do not refuse delayed packages. We ask you to accept the package and notify us if there are any issues. We cannot fulfill our guarantee if a package is refused. We recommend selecting a delivery date at least a week in advance of special occasions.
Have an issue? Please follow these steps so our team can be as helpful as possible:
1. Submit a Request, chat us, or call 877-736-0193
2. Please provide pictures of box, shipping label on outside of box, packing slip, front and back of product if applicable. Depending on the situation, photos are required in order to fulfill our guarantee.
To maintain the highest quality, our products are individually sealed in air-tight packaging, perfectly aged and flash frozen prior to shipment. All Dry-aged products are shipped fresh, having never been frozen. To help ensure your order arrives in excellent condition, each order is now shipped using a reusable, thermal bag in a recyclable shipper box lined with biodegradable insulated foam. Large items like briskets and hams will not fit in the thermal bags, but one is added to the shipment.
Ground shipping is the default method at a flat rate of $9.99 unless a faster method with a premium price is selected at checkout.
We guarantee quality within six months of your order ship date for all frozen items.
Dry-aged and fresh products
Expedited Air shipping is used for all fresh products.
For the best experience, consume within 7 to 10 days of reciept. Although safe, we do not recommend freezing.
Snake River Farms offers the following FedEx shipping options:
$9.99 Standard Shipping (1 to 3 Day Ground)
$24.99 Express Shipping (2-Day Air)
$49.99 Overnight Shipping (1-Day Air)
General Shipping Info
Snake River Farms ships to all 50 states. Hawaii and Alaska require Express Shipping (2-Day Air) at $24.99. Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot ship outside of the United States.
Ship Days – We ship Monday through Friday for Tuesday through Saturday delivery.
Delivery Date Selection – Choose your preferred delivery date at checkout. Orders can be scheduled up to 30 days from the date of order.
Tracking Number - You will receive a FedEx tracking number the evening your order ships or the following morning as soon as your order is inducted into the FedEx system.
Ordering for a special occasion? We recommend selecting a delivery date AT LEAST 1 week in advance to allow for any delays and to let your product thaw safely.
Many of our larger cuts (hams, prime rib, briskets) can take 3 to 4 days to completely thaw. Please plan accordingly and schedule shipments with enough time to safely thaw in the refrigerator.
A street address is required. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
Please double-check addresses. Snake River Farms is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses.
We recommend sending your order to a residential address. Commercial addresses could have delays in delivery with no weekend deliveries.
If you live in a gated community, please provide your gate code on the address line provided to ensure an on-time delivery.
Be sure to double-check the addresses for your gift recipients.
The billing customer is responsible to confirm gift recipients are available to accept deliveries.
Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances may delay your shipment. We are not responsible for shipment delays caused by adverse or unpredictable weather conditions.