Wondering when to order and what day to select for delivery for your holiday meal? Here are tips from our customer care team!
1. We are going to do everything in our power to get your package delivered in a timely and safe manner. The shipping industry is expecting unprecedented volume for 2022. Now is the time to get your order in!
2. Ordering early is important to secure the limited supply, but selecting a DELIVERY date well in advance is just as important! We ship frozen, with the exclusion of Dry Aged products, so deliver your holiday roast or ham now and have it safely stored in your freezer. You can select a delivery date of your choice at checkout. Holiday Shipping Statement: Please plan for +/-1 day when selecting a delivery date. We will do our best to time delivery on your requested delivery date, however there can be unforeseen weather and volume impacts. Thank you for your flexibility!
3. While we try and time the shipment of your order to arrive directly on the date chosen, we cannot guarantee delivery dates due to unforeseen transit delays. Weather, holiday volume, and unexpected events can affect packages once they leave our shipping center. Consider selecting 2-Day and Overnight as expedited shipping almost always has a higher chance of smoother delivery.
4. Triple check your shipping address and order total BEFORE clicking the “submit your order” button. We have quick turn around to ship your order out and cannot always make order edits.
5. If you are sending a gift, please ensure your recipients will be at their residence the week of delivery. If you can’t find a time that works, consider gifting an e-gift card!
6. Take the stress out of holiday meal planning. Get your roast or ham into the freezer now and start picking out original recipes for side dishes here.
7. Are you a visual learner? We have a collection of videos here for our most popular cuts, such as the perfect prime rib or ham!
8. If you are looking for a product that is simple to cook and a showstopper, we always recommend our hams. They are fully cooked (pre-smoked). All you have to do is thaw and warm in the oven!
9. Chat with us if you have any questions by submitting a form, live chatting, or calling us at 877-736-0193
Happy holidays from us to you and your loved ones!
-Snake River Farms Meatologists