How do properly dispose of dry ice?
When disposing of dry ice, we do recommend leaving the dry ice inside of our in insulated box and let it fully evaporate in a well ventilated area. Outside or in the garage preferably to be extra safe!
We do not recommend placing dry ice inside of a sink, or down a drain, as the extreme temperature of the dry ice can cause cracks and issues to the surfaces.
You may also find instructions directly on your Snake River Farms box. Please be cautious and handle very carefully. Here is everything you need to know!
- Handle with caution
- Extremely cold temperature (-109 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not ingest
- Do not dispose in sewers, sinks, or toilets
- Allow dry ice to evaporate in well-ventilated area
- Keep out of reach of children and pets